Dollar General Stores is an American chain of grocery stores. Dollar General was established in the year 1939 by Cal Turner and J.L Turner. The headquarters of Dollar General Stores are located in 100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. The present CEOs of Dollar General are Todd Vasos and Michael M. Calbert. You can find everything you need at Dollar General Store from Household things to holiday items, food, and clothes. It is a wholesale store and therefore every item is available and at affordable prices.
How To Win a $100 Gift Card?
Dollar General wants to keep its customers happy so as to stay at top of the competition. This is the reason why they started the DGCustomerFirst Survey. The survey is focused to know the overall customer satisfaction. There are a series of questions asked about your latest visit to Dollar General, your overall experience, and the quality of products.
Dollar General stores are giving rewards to the customers who are helping them by taking the survey. You stand a chance to win a $100 gift card by participating in the Dollar general survey.
Follow these steps to participate in the Dollar General Survey.
- On your electronic device, open your web browser.
- Go to the official website of Dollar General, www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- In the language option, choose the language that you are most comfortable with. By default, the language is set to English.
- While entering the store number, do not forget to enter a 0 before the number.
- Enter the 15 digit survey code that you will find on your Dollar General receipt. It is present on the bottom of your receipt.
- Select the ‘Start’ button.
- This will land you on the questions page.
- Answer all the questions honestly.
- Enter your contact details like your name, phone number, and Email.
- You will get a validation code. Make a note of this validation number.